November 16th: Favorite Publishers
–I thought this topic would be a cool way to examine what we read and what publishers put out our favorite books. I encourage you to take a look at your shelf and figure out which books come from which publishers. I think you’d be surprised how many probably end up coming from the same publishing house! Plus, this is your chance to introduce us to some of your favorite small presses or imprints. We talk about the contents or the wrappings of books a lot in this group, but rarely do we talk about the people that bring them together.
- G.P. Putnam’s Sons Books (The Young Elites, The Wrath and the Dawn)
- Simon & Schuster Books (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour, The Infernal Devices)
- St. Martin’s Griffin (Fangirl, My True Love Gave to Me, Carry On)
- Razorbill (An Ember in the Ashes, Falling Kingdoms, Vampire Academy)
- Henry Holt and Company (Six of Crows, The Grisha)